Give to Utah State University Library
The Role of the Merrill-Cazier Library at Utah State University
The Merrill-Cazier Library serves nearly a million students, faculty, staff, and community members per year. Because of the broad-reaching services the Merrill-Cazier Library provides, a gift to the library makes a difference in the academic pursuits of every student and faculty member across all disciplines of the University.
The Merrill-Cazier Libraries depends heavily on the financial support of our friends to continue to provide broader and deeper resources to users. Your gift to the Merrill-Cazier Library will help provide our students and faculty with the resources required to continue in the long tradition of academic and research excellence at Utah State University. Thank you for considering a gift to the Merrill-Cazier Library, the intellectual center of the University.
Ways to Support the Merrill-Cazier Library
- Make a cash donation to support the Library
- Join the “Friends of the Merrill-Cazier Library” (annual dues start at $25)
- Donate materials to the collections
- Give to the Faculty Library Endowment (for USU Faculty Members)
- Make a memorial or honorific gift
- Include the Library in a will or estate plan
Keep in Mind:
- All gifts to Utah State University are tax deductible as provided by law.
- You can donate by transferring funds electronically from your bank account.
- If you work at USU, you can have your gift automatically deducted from your paycheck.
- Many employers contribute matching gifts for employees' charitable contributions. Please check with your personnel office to obtain the necessary forms.
- You can give in memory of someone who has passed away or in honor of someone associated with the university such as a former professor, fellow alum, or family member.
- A gift of appreciated securities may have additional tax advantages. As always, check with your own tax advisor.
For other gifts or donations to Utah State University, please visit University Advancement